Friday 7 December 2012

Chilling at the beach in Thailand

 After spending a few weeks in Laos we are now in lovely Thailand for 2 weeks of beach time before starting the final leg of our journey.  We are at Koh Phangan, an island in the south of Thailand, near Koh Samui.  When we arrived it poured rain for 2 days...but thankfully the rain has stopped, the sun is shining and the rainy season has ended!  We are staying at a great hotel (only $36/night) - this is the view from our balcony.  We have been really lazy - just sunning, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, eating, reading and sleeping  - a great beach holiday!





Koh Phangan also has a wonderful place to do yoga - Agama Yoga School. I have joined the beginner class for 3 days and will do 2 more days next week.  I have been busy collecting cosmic energy through my upturned hands, listening to music through my arms, breath holding to increase my personal energy and standing on my head!  Here I am doing sun salutations during sunset on our balcony.  


Chuck is obsessed with taking sunset pictures from our room.  We drink beer on the balcony and wait for the 'perfect' shot - this one is great!
 

2 comments:

  1. The picture is beautiful and serene, who is that lovely lady
    in the picture. Ha!ha! just kidding it a perfect shot. Take
    care and come home safely.

    Love: Dad and Lorraine

    ReplyDelete